Tuesday 6 August 2013

XOXO

Tuesday 6 August 2013

I've recently been fuelling my Gossip Girl obsession with back to back episode indulgence and I just stumbled across the cover of Vogue from February 2009 featuring the 'it girl' Serena a.k.a Blake Lively. With her blonde locks, never-ending legs and smouldering eyes its hard not to have a girl crush!
  

Blake Lively is a fashion crowd hit but recently said in an interview for Lucky Magazine that “I never think about how other people will respond to the way I dress. Dressing up is all about reflecting how I feel, not about the paparazzi". I've always been a fan of Blake's effortlessly chic sense of style and have loved seeing her fashion choices develop over the years. With Next, I have made a selection of items to recreate the starlet's style from the Turbo Premiere in New York. 


All available from Next 

Enjoy!


2 comments:

  1. Great post! love her and love the outfit x

    chanellelouise.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I love her too! I appreciate your comment so much! Hope to hear from you again soon! X

      Delete

LAWLESS LIFESTYLE © 2014