Tuesday 6 August 2013

T-SHIRT TUESDAYS

Tuesday 6 August 2013

Today I had to run some errands so I'm wearing jeans and a simple t-shirt which I complemented with barely there sandals and statement jewellery. I love how outfits like this are so comfy yet can still look stylish! My hair is also typically me as I always have it scraped up in to what I like to call a 'pineapple' - it's so easy but looks great with a slick of bright lipstick!

Let me know what you think!




White T-shirt - Dorothy Perkins
Jeans - Topshop
High Heeled Sandals - Zara
Watch - Michael Kors
Gold Bracelet - Monica Vinader

2 comments:

  1. perfect outfit to run errands in! and love your DIY bracelet, very pretty. also, thank you for taking the time to follow my blog, followed you back and looking forward to your updates.

    x
    http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thank you so much! I love your style so couldn't resist following your blog! Can't wait to see your next posts x

      Delete

LAWLESS LIFESTYLE © 2014