Sunday 17 January 2016

GREENERY

Sunday 17 January 2016

I bought a juicer a few months ago and found a love for everything green! I used to be a bit wary of green drinks but have found that these juices give me a much needed vitamin boost in the cold winter months. Whilst store bought juices are great I love making juices at home because they're much fresher and often better value. Take a look at the recipe below. 


Ingredients:

A handful of kale
A handful of leafy greens (spinach, chard etc.)
1 small apple
1 lime
A few stalks of fresh mint

Method:

Simply put all of your ingredients in the juicer (I use a kitchen aid juicer but have heard great things about Kuvings too) and wait for them to juice. 

My juicer already comes with a strainer but if yours doesn't I always like to get rid of the pulp so simply sieve it to make sure your juice is smooth.

Pour the juice over plenty of ice and enjoy!

This juice is really delicious and is perfect for a quick breakfast or a pick-me-up on the go. If you want to save time in the morning you can always make it the night before but make sure to store it in the fridge and drink it as soon as you can! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LAWLESS LIFESTYLE © 2014