Tuesday 18 November 2014

LASHES

Tuesday 18 November 2014

As a girl with reasonably long lashes I sometimes get asked which mascara I use. My response is usually 'errrr...I'm not sure' as I've just whacked on what I could find that morning. But this got me thinking about which mascaras really do work so I picked my two favourites to share with you. 


I got this eyeko mascara by chance in a Selfridges beauty box and have not been disappointed. Its curved wand creates perfect curled lashes and is easy to use. Although it's recommended for the evening I actually think this light mascara is perfect for day-wear. I also love the minimal packaging and it's a perfect size for travelling without taking up precious space in your toiletries bag! It's a bit pricier than high street products but its definitely worth the investment if you want clump free lashes that last all day!

| Price - £18 | Best For - Clump-Free Day Wear |


This Bourjois mascara would be my pick for a dramatic evening look. It has a really intense colour and volumises right from the root of your lashes. It's perfect with a smoky eye and you can get the fanned out long lashes every girl desires. Another feature I love is that it doesn't dry out and flake so your makeup will stay perfect all night long. It's priced at £7.99 which I think is great value for such an effective product.  

| Price - £7.99 | Best For - Dramatic Evening Lashes |

8 comments:

  1. I know that feeling - I switch up my mascara so often! I've never tried mascaras from either of these brands, but they both sound really good!

    Ivory Avenue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Martha you are quite lucky to have naturally long eye lashes! (cant hide that I am jealous). I have used Bourjois in the past and was quite happy, great product!
    Following you :)
    xo
    Anastasia
    www.natbeesfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haven't tried either, but they sound good!

    Made in Mauve

    ReplyDelete
  4. Been reading all your blogs tonight! think there brilliant! really enjoying them xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, really love Bourjois products...I'm a huge fan of the brand! Love your posts. Would love to know how your styled your blog in this layout. Desperately trying to re-vamp my blog page but don't know how. Would love it if you could help me/ give me an idea of how

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks. Please check out my blog: http://nicolesallsorts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

LAWLESS LIFESTYLE © 2014