Sunday 12 October 2014

NEW IN: & OTHER STORIES

Sunday 12 October 2014

This saturday I went shopping in London with my gorgeous Mum. We had a great day and it was so good to see her so, I thought I'd share some pictures of the shoes I got! I have loved & Other Stories for a while now as they have such a great selection of interesting pieces at reasonable prices. In particular I love their jewellery as they have really unique rings, bracelets and necklaces that you can't really find elsewhere on the high street. On the second floor of their Regents Street Store there is also a great range of footwear from boots to pumps. Like their jewellery, the shoes all have a quirky edge and there were so many I could have picked! I got these flat slippers because I love how they are classic but they're also slightly different. 

Firstly the shape at the front of the shoe is quite angular rather than the straight across fashion you see on many slipper styles. Also I like the subtle pointed toe as I think it adds elegance.

For me the real selling point is the acetate heel that has been shaped to look like studs. I think it adds a cool twist to a simple black shoe and looks great when the light's shining through it. 

I also love the cotton bags they give you to store your shoes. It saves you carrying around a box all day and keeps them safe at home!

I had a great day and love my new purchase so let me know what you think!

You can also check out & Other Stories on their website here.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LAWLESS LIFESTYLE © 2014