Monday 15 September 2014

BEAUTY EDIT - AUTUMN KISS

Monday 15 September 2014


I love trying different shades of lipstick and especially so in the Autumn and Winter months. I think that the colder weather means you can try a much wider range of lipsticks good lip colour can make an outfit. So, as the days get colder, I've picked my must have lipsticks to share with you!


First up is a Charlotte Tilbury's Matte Revolution in 'Glastonberry'. On cold mornings, I love deep red shades as I think they add a dramatic warmth to a Winter outfit. I particularly love this lipstick as it's matte so has a rich texture too. I'd wear this shade with a chunky grey knit for effortless winter style. 


Next up is a sheer lipstick by Tom Ford called 'In the Buff'. This lipstick is quite different to the last as it is completely nude in colour. I love the subtle shimmer and the fact that it contains Vitamins E & C and Shea Butter so your lips stay moisturised against windy cold weather. It reminds me of the glamorous make-up shown on Versace's A/W catwalk. 

To create a youthful look this Autumn I recommend this lipstick by Bobbi Brown. The shade is named  'Mango' and I love the slight coral tone. I would pair it with a coral blush and light winged eyeliner to bring brightness to the darker days. 


Quite often I like to enhance the natural rosy colour of my lips with a similar hue. I think Nars' 'Tolede' does just that. The long wearing lipstick looks natural but polished and is an easy way to lift your everyday make-up.

Tell me what you think and I'd love to hear what make-up you will be wearing this Autumn/ Winter? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LAWLESS LIFESTYLE © 2014