Sunday 28 July 2013

Z IS FOR ZARA

Sunday 28 July 2013






 As we draw towards the end of the sale season, here are my picks from Zara's new collection. 


MINI SKORT £25.99
I love this skort's cut as it's simple yet interesting.


FANTASY DRESS £49.99
This dress is an amazing colour!

PENCIL SKIRT WITH RUFFLE £29.99
The cut of this skirt is perfect for slimming down your legs.

PLEATED MINI SKIRT - £29.99
I love the baby blue colour of this piece.


PRINTED TROUSERS £29.99
These trousers have a subtle detail which adds interest to a chic all white outfit.


BACKLESS DRESS £39.99
I love backless detail so this dress is perfect.


FLORAL PRINT DRESS £39.99
I love the vintage style neckline on this dress.


LACE T-SHIRT £17.99
I think this sheer top adds interest to simple jeans.


COLOURED RHINESTONE NECKLACE £19.99
I love the pastel colours in this statement necklace.


WIDE HEEL COURT SHOE £39.99
These shoes look both comfy and stylish!


PATENT BLUCHER £39.99
These flats add glamour and shine to the simplest of outfits.


SUEDE STRAPPY SANDAL £39.99
I love the strappy detail on these sandals.




COMBINATION TOTE £39.99
This bag reminds me of the Celine designs that are so coveted at the moment. 


MESSENGER BAG £19.99
I think this small bag would add a great pop of colour to an all white outfit. 


STRAPPY TOP £22.99
This top is simple but perfect for summer and would be easily transformed from day to evening. 


ALL AVAILABLE ON ZARA ONLINE

1 comment:

LAWLESS LIFESTYLE © 2014