Monday 29 July 2013

HAUL

Monday 29 July 2013

Today I went shopping on Oxford Street and I thought I would share some pictures of the clothes I loved and bought! Firstly here's the outfit I wore shopping...


Dress - Topshop
Sandals - Zara 
Phone Case - Marc Jacobs 
Sunglasses - Primark 

Here's the things I looked at and bought in Topshop (apologies for the changing room photos!)


I loved this knee length skirt as it's slimming and a great a colour!


I think these ripped jeans and the bright pop of orange work well together. Details below...

\


I loved this jewell studded jumper (details below) and these trousers were only £22 BARGAIN!



I had a great day shopping and got some fab items!

All available at Topshop.

Shoes - Zara

4 comments:

  1. love your white topshop dress, oh and I definitely have hair envy!

    www.shesmadeup.blogspot.co.uk
    XX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It was a present from my brother :) you shouldn't it's a frizz ball! X

      Delete
  2. Unbelievable - EVERY single item looks fantastic on you! you're just gorgeous♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete

LAWLESS LIFESTYLE © 2014