Thursday 25 July 2013

Five Fabulous Fashion Bloggers

Thursday 25 July 2013
I have always been inspired by other fashion blogs and here are my favourite five...

1) Style Scrapbook 




This blog is run by the beautiful Andy Torres and is always full of fashion inspiration. I love Andy's style and being able to see how her dress sense has developed since she opened the blog. My favourite thing about her style is the quirky and individual edge she has - she never just goes along with the crowd. Find her at stylescrapbook.com.


2) The Blonde Salad




I love Chiara Ferragni's edgy style and how she can make a simple outfit look amazing. She also travels all over the world and her blog allows you to have an insight in to many beautiful destinations. Get your greens at theblondesalad.com!

3) Honestly WTF


I love this blog because of its DIY page. There are so many inspiring crafts from clothing to jewellery and I love it! If you want some do it yourself motivation you should check out honestlywtf.com.

4) Song of Style


This effortlessly cool blog is run by Aimee Song (pronounced ah-meeh). Her blog is run from the oh so sunny California and Aimee's style is oh so fabulous. To be in the 'it' crowd visit songofstyle.blogspot.co.uk!

5) Sincerely Jules


This blog shows off Julie Sarinana's crazy life through bright visuals and amazing photos. Her fashion sense is quirky but at the same time effortlessly stylish. If you want to swept away by colour visit sincerelyjules.com!


I hope you enjoy these amazing blogs and are as inspired as I am by them! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

LAWLESS LIFESTYLE © 2014