Wednesday 31 July 2013

DIY BEAUTY: OAT BODY SCRUB

Wednesday 31 July 2013

After my success in making my chocolate face mask, I decided to have a go at creating another DIY beauty product. I still wanted to focus on skin care so I made this DIY oat body scrub for creating soft and moisturised skin from simple store-cupboard ingredients (below is the method). If you want to make a more refined body scrub then leave out the oats and just use sugar!

1) Measure out 30g of rolled oats, 30g of granulated sugar, 3 tablespoons of sunflower oil and 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract for a beautiful fragrance.

2) Then just simply mix it all together until the ingredients are well combined.


3) And there it is, a great body scrub in five minutes!

2 comments:

  1. This body scrub sounds so delicious. My mouth watered when I saw the ingredients. -.- Nevertheless, this sounds like a great scrub!

    Btw, thanks for stopping by my site and subscribing. Your blog is so cute! Following back! :D

    Lynn | Makeup With Tea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It did smell amazing! Almost so good you could eat it!

      Ah thank you! Glad you like it!

      Delete

LAWLESS LIFESTYLE © 2014